While my baby boy, as well as my other two boys slept well until 8am, silly me decided to get up at 6am, grab the camera and hit town together with a friend. It was worth it in the end, but the getting up part is soooo difficult, especially if baby sleeps and so could you. But as I said, it was worth it.
There are more photos on our Picasa Web Album, the link is somewhere here on the sidebar, if you'd like to check them out :o).
I wanted to write more, but my eye lids shut on me, so I should hit the sack. Just a finishing final note, not that you get worried, Ben didn't leave me but flew ahead to sort out some more details in our next port of call, Tripoli. So we'll be re-united again Wednesday. Ned's missing his dad and asks for him quite often and is more clingy than he used to be, but poor little chap, it has been quite some changes in the last week and now daddy's gone as well...
well, night night from my part of the world



Ahaha! She has a sidebar!! Good one! :)
ReplyDelete