Sunday, July 11, 2010

Aaaaaaand still pregnant.....

.... and although it's only 3 days over due so far, I feel like getting desperate.... Isn't it totally weird and almost wacky that one LONGS for that pain to start? I just want to be over and done with it and have a cute little reward on my arm instead of in my belly, which I can pass on to others as well and don't have to carry around the entire time myself!!! :o))))
Well, I've tried quite a few things already to speed things up:
  1. prayer - but I guess God's timing isn't always our timing, and he knows when the perfect time will be, even if I might not agree with him right now :o))))
  2. Pineapple - it de-waters, which is really great (now my ankles are not all blown up anymore, yay!!)
  3. Ginger - we just made a yummy new patch of ginger beer
  4. cinnamon - apple sauce is DROWNED with it
  5. walking stairs and up hills - it rather kills and exhausts me
  6. biking - it really must look funny :o)
  7. resting - nowadays thay say it is much better to rest then to wear yourself out
Well, I won't try grapefruit, as I really don't like it, and I am not desperate enough to go for castor oil, which is purely disgusting.... maybe some herbal tea.. but I don't like tea.... maybe some Chinese stretching exercise which will almost kill me by only trying it.... or maybe that baby will just come when it decides to come and I just have to wait until then (ou how I LOVE waiting!!!)
I guess my main concern is, that I get worried what to do with Ned tomorrow and the following days. It is really hot and humid here (for Germany), somewhere in the mid thirties, and I'm not very good with coping with heat... it zaps me out of energy and I just want to lay down and rest, but instead I have a toddler around who is pumped full with energy and hates me seeing resting. Plus if I don't go out with him, he goes gaga inside and we both get VERY irritated with each other. So my wishful thinking is that this baby comes TODAY!!!! unfortunately one cannot WILL a baby out..... very unfortunate!!! Or I would have WILLED that baby out already 3 weeks ago, hahaha!!!






Well, I sent off my boys to go to the park and cool down in the water play area there and will lay down myself and rest.... admiring my beautifully de-watered feet and wishing for this baby to come..... seeya later!!

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping along with you that the next time you open this blog site you will have your little one in your arms, after a quick and smooth delivery! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete