Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Second days are much nicer then first days

Well, seems like SUPERMUM is back on the job. Today was the TOTAL opposite, by 11 am I was back shopping, I mean I walked there with two kids and we survived!!!! Didn't even have an attempted melt down (thank you HARIBO for those little kid size packages which are perfect to bribe toddlers... not that I would EVER do that:o) ) Cedric behaves according to the book (do babies poo as much according to the book????) and Ned's a happy two year old "Dr. Jekyll" so far (okay, when Ben put him down for his afternoon nap/rest he did scream quite a bit... but that was Ben's problem, not mine, harrharrharr)

Sooo, and now both boys are sleeping/resting, I just had a well deserved diet coke and wonderful TimTam (which is my personal chocolate allowance for the day), the laundry is in the machine as we speak, the kitchen is as good as tidy (all my doing) and I'm down-loading some free audio books, yay!!!! Ta, ta, SUPERMUM!!!!

Well, even if I'm far from being (or even wanting to be) a SUPERMUM, I am definitely a much HAPPIER mum than yesterday, so maybe I should rather call myself: HAPPYMUM :o))))

P.S. I also found out WHY the first day was so horrible: GRANDMA forgot to pray for us!!! (Lorraine, I'm just kidding, hahaha)





"Dr. Jekyll" toddler playing with his boys toys :o)))


2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh so much some times! :) Well done! Sounds like today was much better for you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca I did pray a little but had meant to PRAY lots more so you had my attention yesterday. Love Lorraine

    ReplyDelete