P.S. I really, REALLY, REEEAAAAALLLLLLLY dislike those nasty little fruit flies A LOT!!!!!! (Just a random comment)
Friday, July 23, 2010
Both boys are in bed. Cedric is sleeping, Ned is still singing and reading and talking (BUT he can do with his nap time what he wants to do, as long as he doesn't scream his head of and stays in his bed/room, I'm fine with it!!). Slowly my days take on a bit of a structure... and I am VERY thankful for it. Although I am NOT the most organized person in the world, I hate living in total anarchy and chaos ( a little bit of chaos seems to be a natural thing with me though, hmpf). But here I am sitting in the kitchen, it is as good as tidy and clean (thank you, wonderful husband), the kiddos are in bed and quiet or sleeping, the paper war for registering Ced is almost done (so he is almost a German citizen and the Aussie application will also be done soon, so then he'll be a true blue Aussie as well) and now I am sitting at the kitchen table and am almost a bit bored, shocking. I guess there is more cleaning to be done or laundry to be washed or things tidied up, but well, I do enjoy sitting here and basically doing nothing... okay, writing my blog, but putting thoughts into words somehow helps untangle the messy mess in my brain and is rather relaxing :o))) I could also go and do my toe nails. It WON'T almost kill me no more, yay,.... but I think I'm too lazy to be bothered :o))) I should also start thinking about dinner, but hang, I'll find something in the freezer :o)))). I really should read my bible, it has been quite a bit neglected lately, but the bible is in the bed room, and in the bed room our little tiger is sleeping.... so I think I'll continue a little while longer just to sit here peacefully and enjoying the quietness of a lazy afternoon, before it get loud and noisy again at the Wyatts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment