Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ned meets Ced :o)



I wanted to post a little video here, but somehow it isn't possible to do that, hmpf.... Well, Ned has met Ced and he fell in love with baby. It really is tooooooooooOOOOO cute. The question is, how long will it last???? Ou well, I am grateful that he agrees to baby for now and isn't jealous or anything. So far we are doing good as a family of four, but there are really major adjustments to make, but that was expected :o))) We will be coping, but it needs time to get used to.

I just uploaded some pics to our web album (the link should be somewhere on this page) so you can check out our new little fellow!! I must say, our boyS (gaaaash, will I ever get used to that????) will not be able to deny that they are brothers, they look sooooooo similar, too funny.




That's Cedric just a couple minutes old....



....and that is Ned, truly brothers, eh????

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaahhhhh!!!! Becca!!! Soooo cool! Congratulations on your second Baby Boy! He is such a sweet and blessed miracle! Will send you something in the snailmail soon. It is already waiting on the desk next to me. :-)

    Big Hug for you and the rest of the family and a big KISS for little Ced

    Love Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom Ben and Becca,

    Very happy for you both. I pray that God will keep you in this joyful mood coupled with a thorough knowledge of His love for you for many years to come as you watch Ced and Ned grow up.

    Shalom,

    Liwu

    ReplyDelete