Monday, July 12, 2010

I had more challenging things to do,

... then to watch the WORLD CUP 2010 grand final. And I should be in bed now, but am totally hyped up with adrenalin and endorphins, so instead I'm sitting here, drinking a nightly cold chocolate milk and update my blog.... I wonder if insanity runs my family somehow :o))))

Around the time when Spain became football world champion our baby decided to make an appearance. Funny, we were always joking about having a baby on the final and now it really happened, crazy....

Well, Cedric Jamie Wyatt was born on the 11th of July 2010 at 2257h (that's three minutes to 11pm), 3800g and 53cm, and whoever said that second births are easier then first ones is a liar. BUT the baby is here, I DID survive (although I yelled and screamed like a Turkish farm wife and almost strangled poor hubby) and we are actually home already. I am fit and fresh and a tiny bit hyped up AND should be sleeping now, but can't. Maybe I DID will out that baby after all, I am so very happy that he arrived on the weekend and that Ned was taken care off. He actually spends the night at Oma and Opas and will come back tomorrow morning

Well, night night, I'll try again now (now that the sun is starting to rise, hmmm)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Becca!!!!!!!!!

    yes, it does sound like you're a bit mad. I honestly hadn't guessed before. (well...)

    I can't wait to see photos of Cedric and you all.

    God bless,

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Congratulations to you all!
    I'm mighty impressed that you are typing up a post just a few hours after giving birth.

    Was just thinking, I would love to know what went through little Ned's mind when he returned home from his Oma and Opa's and found a baby brother in the house! "Mmmph, I'm never going away for a weekend again! See what happens when I'm away!"
    :)
    Actually I'm sure he will love Cedric and be so proud of his brother. Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.
    yay for cedric & mumma. good work. brilliant.
    tell us a funny story of ned's reaction to the bubba.....!

    lovej.

    ReplyDelete