Anyway, after arriving back on the Logos Hope (pretty exhausted but very happy..... I still have that odd feeling as if I was still in the water) I expected to see Ned and babysitter #2 in our cabin. I was rather a bit surprised when I found Ned and Ben instead, because Ben was
supposed to be busy picking someone up from the air port. My surprise grew when I noticed the biiiig white patch over Ben's left eye. To be honest, before I felt compassion for my poor, suffreing husband, I had to laugh, as he looked really misserable and rather a wee bit pathetic (sorry Ben).
The innocent looking offender of the crime played peacefully at the victims feet, before storming over to me and not wanting to let me go again for quite some time (mother's heart melting away, off course!!!!) What happened??? At lunch time Ned was "conducting" an invisible orcetra when Ben happened to get his head in the way and Ned's finger nail cut out a piece of Ben's cornea, so he had to go to the clinic and
have it patched up. Poor husband. Hopefully good rest, pain killers and an early night will help heal it.
P.S. Although I wrote the reason for the eye patch ON the eye patch still many people would not believe it and ask:"Is is true????"
P.P.S. He did get TLC after all, so not to worry :o))))
I hope your poor husband got some TLC in the end.
ReplyDelete