Sunday, August 23, 2009

AUTSCH!!!

When I was little I loved play-fighting with my dad. And I can clearly remember one of my mum's memorable sentences: "Stop fighting, or someone will cry!!" I always presumes that she meant me, when she said someone would cry, but today I discovered, that she actually might have meant my dad.
Well, today I was peacefully sitting in our only easy chair in our cabin and had Ned on my lap. We were playing around a bit and at one point he was standing on my lap and I was holding his legs. All of a sudden he "folded" over and banged his head into my nose. He didn't mind at all, I was in tears and was happy that the fridge was next to me, so that I could get the cool pack immediately!!!
Then, after dinner we were still chatting around the table and he was playing with a 10cm big wooden toy bee. All of a sudden that said bee came flying my way and hit me with full force, yes you guessed it right, on my nose (again)!!! So, here I'm sitting, trying to type and cool my nose the same time, and coming to the conclusion that my mother all those years back wasn't so much worried about me, but about my father and that all those things you are suppose to have in your first aid cupboard aren't for the children but for the abused parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment