It's almost freakin me to see the ocean of bags and stuff of our belongings. We are still using a couple things (and wearing cloth that is) which still needs to go in. We have an allowance of 92kg (4x23kg) plus an additional 20kg, which adds up to, yessss, you guessed it, it adds up to112kg... and so far we have 122kg... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... and 6 pieces of (HEAVY) hand luggage... I truly feel like a camel or a donkey... but moving ones life is just a tiny bit challenging... at least for me it is, if it is easy pie for you tell me the secret... please!!!!
Just think of the airport personal when they see this family of four with half their house packed in thousands of bags heading towards the check in... I bet they think: " I SO hope they will go to my college's check in counter, NOT mine!!" At least I would think so if I was a airport ground personal.
I know I SHOULD go to bed, and I will, but my mind is just in the hyper-over-tired-having-been-to-the-dentist-way-tooooo-often-drive. I went to the dentist yesterday... and I visited him today again... and guess what... tomorrow I'll meet him again... and last but not least we'll say farewell on Thursday yet once more... I DEFINITELY see the dentist way too often for my liking... and there is a slight chance that a dentist might be one of the first new acquaintances Down Under... ou joy, ou joy... just what you need when panic bubbles up now and then anyway... go to the dentist and get a good dose of nice nerve pain... sounds like fun, eh????? No wonder I admit to have dentist-phobia.
Ou, and to top it all, I finally managed to start the paper work for leaving Germany... next to going to the dentist, my second favourite past-time... SO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, night night...
No comments:
Post a Comment