Well, I bit Ned (you can read about it in the last post) and yesterday Ned bit me... with much more consequences: he (accidentally) bit me in my finger with such a force that it started bleeding and my finger was throbbing all day yesterday. And today he bit Cedric in his little cute chubby finger... and it was NOT accidental whatsoever and there were print marks on the finger. Ced also bites me... actually quite frequently due to the fact that I stick my finger constantly in his mouth to check if tooth No. 2 has arrived yet. As far as I know Ben hasn't bitten anyone so far... who knows... maybe we've got rabies... hmmmm...
I should go to bed... actually I wanted to go to bed 5h ago.... still haven't finished with those Christmas cards... sorry... but I think they won't make it in time... somehow Christmas comes EVERY year and EVERY year I get surprised by it... hmmmmm strange... but nonetheless I wish you a wonderful Christmas and celebration of our Saviour's birth...
night, night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment