Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Almost four months

I think Ced has the perfect age at the moment:
  • he doesn't roll yet nor does he move in any other way (except being moved by us)
  • he sleeps like a star, at night times in average 10 -11h and 3x a day another 1,5-2h
  • he's down to 4 bottles a day
  • he normally poos once a day
  • and if he doesn't sleep, drink or poo he smiles a LOT!!!!!
He's just plain GORGEOUS!!!!! (I'm biased, I know, I'm his mother J)
But seriously he is such an easy going and very smiley baby, I have so many people talk to my "back" (or Ced who hangs over my shoulder) and most of them get rewarded with a biiiiiiiiiig grin, and it makes me happy that he makes them happy and looks happy making them and me happy!!!!




In a way, I wished he would stay (almost) four months forever, no teething, no rolling/army crawling/crawling/running away and mum running after rolling/army crawling/crawling/running kiddo, no horrible twos, no tantrums, no teenage years... just a baby who is always happy if not sleeping, drinking or pooing. Would I really like it though??? No, I would not. And although we had and still have many, many challenging moments with our two-year-old, I love watching him growing up, think fondly back to the time when he was a very easy-going baby and look forward to seeing the man he will be one day. I guess that's the adventure and excitement of life, seeing growth, seeing changes, and seeing them making choices for themselves some time in the future... but for now I enjoy my easy-going charming baby and adventurous toddler, who can be more than charming as well, if he doesn't decide to throw a tantrumJ ... could you resist a little two-year-old boy who demands kisses from mum and dad all the time??? I try to get as many as I can, because soon he'll think kissing mum or dad VERY un-cool!!




P.S. ou yeah, I forgot about the puking though, it comes out of the blue without any pre-warning and gets rewarded with a big grin afterwards... but hey, nobody is perfect, not even my (almost) four months oldJJJJ

1 comment:

  1. Got Les interested in the blog and wanted to know if there was any more. Had to tell him no, not today. You write a good story to get Les interested. Well done Becca

    ReplyDelete