Anyway...
I did something rather silly the other day... and even worse I only discovered today how silly it was. I killed the microwave (here, I confessed it!!)!!! I killed it because my random brain was busy in some random way which I can't remember anymore. The only time I use the microwave is in the morning when I sterilize the baby bottles with it. I clean the bottle, put them in a special microwave-baby-bottle-sterilizer-thing, add 200ml of water, put the microwave on 800W and put it on 9 min. Well, the other day I thought I did just that, but after 2min or so, it made a funny noise, the microwave I mean, and I thought: "How strange". After another 2 min it made another funny noise, and I still thought: "How strange" when all of a sudden my brain (FINALLY) kicked into gear: "Becca, did you put the water in??" No, Becca had not put the water in, so my, or better Ced's, baby bottles were roasted for 4 in without the water which produces the steam and sterilizes the bottles. Well, previously to this little incident I did have the random thought: "Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I forgot to put the water in??". Well, now I new, the microwave makes funny noises. But to be honest, I only discovered just now, WHY the microwave made funny noises: well, something must have broken or melted and the silly thing doesn't work anymore, I only discovered because a cup of water wouldn't heat up anymore.... Becca, that was SOOOO silly.. and I guess I have to go and find some Electrician and confess to him and Hilde or Kim who organized for us to have this microwave in this cabin.... ou man!!! And then I somehow need to get a different, working microwave, because, well this one ISN'T working anymore, and we need a working one.... hmmmmmmmm.
Another random thing happened today and I am hundred percent sure that this time it was absolutely none of my doing. After lunch at around 1:30pm I put Cedric down for a nap. I kept Ned up because a bit later there was this nice "Welcome to Mizerata" thing on the quay side with horses and costumes and stuff and I wanted Ned to see it. So Ned and I waited in my friends cabin down the corridor, while Ced slept in our cabin. I had the baby phone with me though. When we were to go down to the quay side I quickly checked on Ced. He was sleeping, but the baby phone, which I had put next to his head, was laying on our bed around 2m away. I do many things which I later can not recollect, but this time I am absolutely sure that I had put the phone next to his head. Strange...
It is also rather random for me to start crocheting. I hated handcraft stuff back in my good old school time (ahhh, those were the days)... so I hadn't done it in something like 20 years, BUT my hand sill remember how it works, crazy...
No comments:
Post a Comment