d share a couple with you.
Dad: "Ned!! Be quiet!!!"
Ned: "But I'm talking!"
Cedric eats his afternoon snack. Ned comes up to him: "Cedric, you need to share" and little fellow even does it (bless him)
Mum: "Ned, how was kindy?? What did you do??"
Ned: "uhm... played.... slept... Mister Russell said I'm naughty"
Mum: "Uhm... MISSES Russell"
Ned: "Mister Russell"
Mum: "MISSES Russell"
Ned: "Mister Russell"
(Mum gives up in frustration)
Mum: " Who are your kindy teachers??"
Ned: "Mister Russell and Misses MarLICK"
(It is still MISSES Russell and Mrs. Marvick)
"I forgot I had to go to the toilet very quick" (luckily he made it just in time)
And while we're talkin' about talkin'.... FINALLY Cedric also decided to use some words: It's MAMA (which mean anything from me to food to whatever) and BYEBYE (which he LOVES saying... unless I try to video it, then -of course- he doesn't)
I guess boys are boys and just don't have to say as much as girls, and rather do.. you know.... boyish things....
It looks like he's straight of a catwalk in Milan or Paris... maybe he should be the new "face" for HUGGIES????
That wasn't typical boyish I suppose... but dumping all of mum's cushions and pillow on the floor and jumping into the pile most certainly qualifies as "boyish" (even though girls like doing that just as much.... I have certain recollections of my own innocent past)




(I hope you don't mind naked boys in their undies/nappies)
Ou yeah.. and I had my birthday just lately.... I started my eighth year of being 25 and I had a really wonderful day... the day was warm and sunny (definitely not what I'd usually have for my birthday) and in the afternoon I had a bunch of friends and their offspring over (and the offspring behaved marvellous... I was amazed).
In the evening Ben took me to the movies as a surprise. We watched "This means war"... and I cried of laughter... almost wetting my pants.
That wasn't typical boyish I suppose... but dumping all of mum's cushions and pillow on the floor and jumping into the pile most certainly qualifies as "boyish" (even though girls like doing that just as much.... I have certain recollections of my own innocent past)




(I hope you don't mind naked boys in their undies/nappies)
Ou yeah.. and I had my birthday just lately.... I started my eighth year of being 25 and I had a really wonderful day... the day was warm and sunny (definitely not what I'd usually have for my birthday) and in the afternoon I had a bunch of friends and their offspring over (and the offspring behaved marvellous... I was amazed).
In the evening Ben took me to the movies as a surprise. We watched "This means war"... and I cried of laughter... almost wetting my pants.

No comments:
Post a Comment