Mum: "Ned, what did you do at kindy today???"
Ned: "Walk this way (pointing left) and that way (pointing right)"
Ned: "Daddy, eat ploperly!!!" (properly)
Cedric just bit Ned really hard and and I tried to find the bite mark.
Mum: "Ned, I can't see it"
Ned: "It's gone.. it's bitten off"
(I did find the mark a bit late, and Cedric drew blood)
Or how about this one:
Aunty Jill is coming down from Perth for a visit.
Mum: "Aunty Jill will sleep in the red spare room"
Ned: "Onkel Dani's room??" (My brother stayed in this room when he was here for visit)
Mum: "No, Onkel Dani isn't here, Aunty Jill is sleeping there now."
Ned: "Aunty Jill sleeping with Onkel Dani????"
I guess I better shouldn't tell you about that incident when Ned lifted the back of his potential future pre-primary teacher's shirt and inquired what her bra was.... it was SLIGHTLY embarrassing even though he asked in all innocence and we all cracked laughing, inclusive her.
No comments:
Post a Comment