Monday, July 11, 2011

My little muffin turned one

Time flies and my baby grows up. We celebrated Cedric's first birthday today.






And I must have know beforehand that there is a reason why I love to call him "MUFFIN"...


...he had WAY too much fun with this one (by the way, normally I'm really not much into icing stuff, but this icing is SO good, I could sit in it, bath in it, drink it and eat it all day... sigh.. I'm still in love with chocolate, and yes I did eat one muffin with chocolate icing... but I resisted to eat another thousand of them...)




I did somethingtoday I always said I'd NEVER do: I bought matching hoodies for my boys... and I think they look darn cute in 'em. So I thought, I'd try to get one good photo of the two of them: I took hundreds but none turned out 100% satisfying... either one is blurry or one looks the wrong way or Ned pulls silly faces.... grrr... here are a couple attempts






Little muffin... I'm so unspeakably grateful that you came along to interrupt our boring life. I love your cheeky smiles, your speaches, your giant brown eyes, your cuddles (if I am quick enough to get them), and many, many more things... you'll always be my baby, although you ceased to be a "baby" officially today... sigh. May I call you baby Cedric for the rest of your life???

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday cedric from all your american family members :o) 1's still a baby i decided..2 is a bigger deal...

    ReplyDelete