We're moving house one last time (hopefully for the next 4 or 5 years or so) on Friday... that is THIS Friday, that is the Friday only 5 days away. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
It just does not feel real though... and yes, I did start with some packing, I'm also not really geared up yet... what IS wrong with me, I mean we'll be moving in our own home... I'll be painting the office green and the guest room grey and the boys room green as well... I should be hopping up and down like a hyperactive 2 year old and have all my stuff ready to go... but somehow it still hasn't klicked in my mind, I'm still tuned on living here in this house for ever and ever... and Ben's just left me.. no, not for good, but until Wednesday. He's doing some course up in Perth for his chaplain-ing. It isn't the best of times for him to go away, Ned's been a bit.. uhm.. difficult the last couple days and I pray that we won't have too many screaming concerts while Ben's away.
Why is it that he can switch from being adorably cute to screaming meltdown within nano seconds??? I'm not coping very well with it and I feel a bit like a failure as a patient and loving parent...
No comments:
Post a Comment