This was my darling boys' display yesterday morning. They were stereo crying/screaming for at least half an hour. I thought I'd go MAD and was contemplating why we didn't get that cute puppy instead... but nonetheless I am reminded that at times I just behave like them to my heavenly Father, and He does not contemplate why He didn't get a puppy instead of me. He loves ME with all my faults and failings (aka sins) and just like He loves me so I just love my darling boys.
In general, Cedric has been such a little wincher and moaner... gone was my little sunshine boy... I suspected he was sick somehow... I mean, more sick than just a viral cold which he seemed to have had almost all the time in Australia so far... but you don't really go to the doc because of a tiny cold (okay, almost 3 months cold)... I hate going to the doc. He didn't show any symptoms of anything serious though... no rubbing of ears, no temperature, no nothing... just whining and crying and wanting to be carried... I mean it could have been teeth.
Yesterday then after lots of napping but still being miserable and my baby laying flat on his belly in the lounge just whining pitifully, I had enough and we went to the doc today... I was right. He had an ear infection... on both ears... those eardrum were little balloons... and that's quite painful, now I rather wonder that he didn't cry more. Now he's on antibiotics and I pump him full with painkillers (not REALLY pump full, but you know... in the allowed quantity) and man, what a change of baby.... uhm, toddler I mean. I have got my little sunshine boy back, what a difference. I wonder if Ned's hatching some sort of bug as well... he asked to go to bed before bed time... gash.

No comments:
Post a Comment