Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A post about little nothings...

I wanted to send this post yesterday already but then some great technical problems occurred (.... I forgot to push the PUBLISH POST button.. oops):


Spring showed up, and it felt wonderful!!!!! If your body is used to minus degrees, 12C seem REALLY warm!!! And the sun was out... I was almost tempted putting my laundry on the outside cloth line for drying, but then I couldn't be bothered:o)))
Ned's been away for the weekend at my parents so we felt like we had a little holiday ourselves, but I miss my little big guy and look forward having him back. We went for a good loooooong walk... if Ned's around the walks are long as well, but well, the distance isn't.... aaaaaand I used the time of him being goon to go roller blading again, the first time this year, in fact the fist time since before going to Logos Hope in October. It felt good.... except for all those people who were out and about to enjoy the sunshine and block up the path with their slow walking or with little kids trying to ride their bicycles... I almost made one little boy driving into the bushes, but I only wanted to get past him and he basically over reacted... well, he's alright
We just had a friend over for dinner and watched a movie afterwards: Young Victoria!! If you like costume films like Pride and Prejudice and the like you'll like this movie too. I like it a lot, it's clean, funny, slightly cheesy at times (a bit TOOOO cheesy for me at some parts) and, ach ja, also romantic... but I think even Ben enjoyed it, at least he stayed until the end of the movie although he only wanted to see the beginning:o))))

No comments:

Post a Comment