Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring, spring, spring....

... I just LOVE it!!! I feel like a flower myself and just suck up the beautiful sunshine, which isn't stinking hot but just soooo wonderfully nice. The air smells of new beginnings (if you ignore the tar smell from the freshly re-done road) and new possibilities and every day the buds peak out a tiny bit more, you can literally watch everything grow. And now that we have bikes it is even nicer. Every day I go for a bike ride with Ned and in the evening with both my boys again. I don't feel so pregnant on the bike, and my butt got used to the bike saddle, so it isn't so painful no more:o))) although my legs still feel like jelly and going up a hill I can forget, but still, it is sooooooooooo pleasant to ride along in God's beautiful creation.
And this weekend we'll be moving, AGAIN!!!!! But hopefully it'll be the last time for a couple of months. So once again I have to pack our multiplied STUFF in boxes and bags, to finally unpack them for good... at least for now!!! My memory has never been very good, but now it is even worse (baby eats brain??). I don't have a clue what we actually have and where it might be.... our possessions are spread around in different boxes and different places. I should have written down what I stored in which box and what place, but, like so often before in my life, I'm only smarter afterwards. And I do try to be organized but somehow it always backfires on me (e.g. I forget where I put the lists or I just quickly add something to this box and promise myself to write it down later, which never happens).... ou well, maybe next time I'll do a better job, but to be honest, I don't even want to THINK about packing again:o)))
Well, Ben has finally written our long over-due prayer letter, so it should be send out in the next couple days. If you'd like to get it, just let us know:o)))
Well, I'll go outside now and soak up the sunshine:o))))))))

3 comments:

  1. Yes please! We'd love to receive your prayer letter! Still kim.folland@gbaships.org
    Keep enjoying spring! It's a lovely time of year. We're enjoying autumn and wearing some warmer clothes for a change.... but still have some nice warm days in between. Then I guess we'll be back to summer for 2 more years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey chika
    your blog is now bookmarked in my lappie, plus i have internet at home now..... so i'll be checking!!!

    love j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!! i loved your comments. about baby's growing, early am photos, ned's sweet maturity. can't wait to hangout with them more. love jill , aunty jill, that is :)

    ReplyDelete