Sunday, November 20, 2011

I got a new lens...

... AND I AM SOOOOO HAPPY WITH IT!!!!! I can't stop taking photos!!!!!

So, I took it to the pool with me for Ned's swimming classes.


Maybe I should have chosen a little higher shutter speed


But as you can see, Ned had a great time.



Next I took it along to Thursday morning playgroup at church...


...where some kids dress up as dinosaurs...


...and other roared like tigers...


...and others again just look unspeakably cute.


And then Ned was invited for a birthday party... and of course my now beloved Tamron 28-75mm, 2.8/f lens came along with me (as well as my camera that is)!!!!


Ned fell in LOVE with this cake as soon as he walked into the house.


He kept on talking about how the head got chopped off... for the rest of the day.


The birthday girl wasn't pleased at all about her owl being killed and eaten!!!


But the other kids loved eating the cake.... as well as the trampolin...


oops, what happened to her head????


Ah! There it is :o)


ahhhh... birthday parties arer GREAT fun!!!



He would agree!!!







2 comments:

  1. Tessa loves looking at Ned's swimming pictures!
    love from us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Blog post Becca...you are very creative, I love it =)

    ReplyDelete