Thursday, April 28, 2011

I shouldn't blog in the depth of frustrations

that's a fact!!! But honestly, venting my frustrations and struggles this way helps me to have a better attitude in real live... if you know what I mean...
Yesterday was a screamer of a day as well, but I coped so much better and with humour because I was well rested and refreshed.... somehow the FEELING of loving my boys was much more present then the day before that... but feeling love or not feeling love doesn't mean that I do love or not love... does that make any sense?? No matter how frustrated, stressed, discouraged, angered or whatever I am, I will ALWAYS love my kids.... and my husband, because I made a promise to do so, because I said so and because God is always there to help and pull me up out of the dirty and mess I managed to make.

How can I not love this little energy bundle who LOVES kissing you like crazy... or giving you hugs... or cuddling up to you at bed times... or peeing in the flower garden (oops, maybe you didn't wanna know that).

No comments:

Post a Comment