Saturday, October 24, 2009

Little guy grows up!!!


It's a weird moment the first time your kid goes to kindergarten (or fun deck in our case), and doesn't even look back or misses you in any apparent way... the same time I am very grateful that he isn't shy of people but rather loves them and interacts a lot with random strangers on the street, in the tube or anywhere else... but well, now our little fellow goes to kindergarten one hour a day, he's growing up so fast. But to be honest, I treasure that one hour for myself. I love him dearly, but sometimes I just need some none winching, none playing time for myself... how do those amazing mums do it with 3 or 4 or even more kids, does your ability to be stretched increase with every kid??
Teeth are something great, don't you think??? I think so!!! But getting them is pretty horrible... I mean I can't remember anymore when I got my first ones, but listening to my winching little boy it MUST be quite uncomfortable and painful. I don't know if it was teeth, but he also had a temperature for three days with up to 40 degree, poor fellow, but it strengthens the immune system, doesn't it?? But he's fine again, but still whining.
Well, I'll get him back from fun deck now, won't I and give him all the love I can give him, winching or not :o))

No comments:

Post a Comment