Thursday, May 31, 2012

Who am I????

I AM a precious child of God, 
dearly loved and paid for with the blood of Jesus Christ on the cross.
I AM a forgiven sinner
and a seeker and defender of truth.
I AM a dreamer of dreams 
and a bringer of joy.
I AM delighted by the glorious and beautiful creation
my Father in heaven has designed.
Likewise,
I AM designed 
to create beauty around me. 
IT IS my hearts desire
to worship my Lord and my God with all that I AM 
and bring glory to His name
in all that I do,
so that my life is a testimony 
for His love, His grace, His goodness, His Forgiveness and His might
and shines brightly
like the stars in the sky
in a dark and fallen world.

That is who I am... or try to be with all of my abilities.... do you know who you are??? 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment