I picked up Ned again only on Monday morning, and it was good for the heart to see, that he missed us a lot. He was very anxious to go and gave me such a looooong cuddle. It is good to know that he enjoys going to his grandparents, but it is even better to know that he REALLY enjoys coming back home:o))))
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Summer has arrived...
... finally even here in Mosbach!!! And it is GREAT to be able to go outside soooo much. Unfortunately it ain't no fun being 9 months pregnant AND it being hot!!!! But I am coping. Ned enjoys water a LOT as well. We went to the public pool the other day, which has a really nice kid's play area (and of course his own toys were of NO interest, but other kids toys highly desired, why is that ALWAYS the case???) and last weekend we used maybe our last chance of having a kid-less weekend. I dropped off offspring at my parents on Friday afternoon. He almost could NOT wait to finally be at Oma and Opa's. All morning Oma, Opa and car where the most heard words. While Ned enjoyed his time with them Ben and I went to Mannheim (about 1h drive away) and stayed at some friends for the weekend. Travelling without kid is SOOOO INCREDIBLY MUCH EASIER, unbelievable. I looked at the little bit of stuff in our car and could not believe that this is all. We had a blast of a good time, the girls going shopping (while Ben took a motorbike for a ride, which lasted only 20 min because the bike started leaking fuel), eating yummy burgers, having many good chats, having a BBQ at the river, watching two world cup games (wasn't that just BEAUTIFUL football??? sorry my English friends) AND going to the movies (Robin Hood, which they showed in ENGLISH, YAY!!!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment