Thursday, March 11, 2010

Washing machine blessings....

A couple of days ago I wrote how I was lamenting in front of my mum's washing machine... now I can rejoice about our own new "old" washing machine.... GOD truly is good and provides for our needs. I wasn't even "brave" enough to really pray for a washing machine, but he provided one for us anyway. A couple from the office will leave Mosbach end of March to move to Sweden to serve God there in their retirement, and we'll get their washing machine... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I should mention to Him that we need a fridge with a freezer as well??? :o))))

I am truly grateful to our provider God. I do not want to "abuse" Him as a "prayer-machine" (you drop in a prayer in the top and pull our the answer in the bottom), but the same time, He rejoices if we come to Him with our needs, however big or small they might be... isn't that amazing???? The creator of heaven and earth cares if we have a washing machine or not.... that kinda blows my mind....

I'm off to bed.... night, night

1 comment:

  1. so pleased to hear about the washing machine. Yes God cares about every detail of our lives, how ever big or small. I like the fact that He can say no about things as well when he knows it is not for our good.
    We serve a GREAT GOD.

    ReplyDelete