Well, there is one thing in the world I DON'T like...actually, if I'm honest there are MANY things I don't like, but this one thing annoys me immensely RIGHT NOW: LOUD BOOM BOOM MUSIC!!!! The music source is about 200m away from the ship but everything vibrates inside because of that awful music. It is a national holiday today and they celebrate it BIG and LOUD time.
There was also a parade earlier in the day. It finished almost right outside the ship, which almost caused a problem for us, as we had a Logos van booked to go out in the morning to see a bit of the island. Our friends the Colenbranders came with us and we left the car park only minutes before the whole street was blocked off. Another group wanted to leave with another Logos van just a couple minutes later and they had to wait an hour or so until the parade was finished. I was VERY grateful we were still able to leave because waiting with 3 little kids is ain't no fun :o)))
We decided to go to a waterfall and then on to the beach. This little road trip brings me to something else I REALLY DON'T like: motion sickness.... and I got it big times!!! After 10 minutes or so on the road I had to say good bye to my breakfast but felt much better after that.
The waterfall was nice but a little bit disappointing as it was really small, but hey, it isn't about the size, it is about a creator who designed all of this beauty around us!!!!
Hey Becca!
ReplyDeleteEs macht so viel Spaß, Deine Texte zu lesen, ich könnt mich regelmäßig krümmelig lachen!
Falls Du Lust (und Zeit) hast, ich würd mich über eine Mail freuen! (Z.B. wie es kam, dass Ihr wieder auf die Doulos wechselt - oder wie Tobago so ist :) ahhhh!!)
Sei gedrückt, der HERR sei mit Euch!
Yvonne