well, I have to admit, I HAVE been a very lazy bum the last 6 months.
Unfortunately ship's life does that to us unfortunate people who are not very disciplined. Well, I've given it another go!!! I started running again!! YAY!! Good girl!! (Unfortunately)I joined a running group for ALL fitness levels. Off course I went in the SLOW group but was very discouraged that I couldn't even do that for long. Okay, there are a couple excuses like "my body isn't used to 29 degree celsius and like 80% humidity". Neither is it used to functioning at 6am nor running uphill (I was never good at THAT). But I don't want those excuses rule my life and make me a even lazier bum.
Well, and here I am now... walking like an old woman because I'm so sore, BUT I went running again this morning (good girl!!!) anyone struggling with the same issue out there????
No comments:
Post a Comment